RC Toyota Bruiser
- Description This electric R/C assembly kit reproduces the 4WD Toyota Hilux Pick-Up (RN36), which enjoyed wide popularity in the US and Japan during the 1980s and is still adored by many fans today. The model features a ladder frame like the actual vehicle, Type 540 motor, 3-speed transmission, and an abundance of metal parts for a high level of realism. Its live axle suspension features metal axle housings, leaf springs, and oil dampers while a metal front under guard helps the model take on tough off-road conditions. A highly detailed injection-molded body and large 123mm diameter tires also gives the model a stylish, high-lift appearance.
- Buy the first Toyota Bruiser. E-Mail email@example.com
About the Toyota Hilux Pick-Up
The 3rd generation Toyota Hilux Pick-up (30/40 Series) debuted in 1978 and the RN36 model was developed specifically for export markets. It featured a sporty, lightweight body and was powered by a 98hp 1,968cc 4-cylinder gasoline engine. Furthermore, its live axle suspension featured front leaf spring shackles located towards the rear to provide sufficient approach/departure angles for superb off-road performance. Front/rear flared fenders and large tires gave the truck a tall, aggressive stance. The RN36 model was mainly exported to North America but was also later sold in Japan, and there are still many fans of this pick-up to this day.
• Equipped with metal front under guard. Knuckle mechanism is just like that on an actual truck.
• Highly-durable front & rear die-cast metal wheel hubs.
• A planetary gear ensures optimum ratios while a metal dog clutch, shift forks, and plastic gears combine to deliver smooth gear changes.
• Durable, lightweight die-cast aluminum front/rear axle housings are equipped with differentials.
• Power is delivered from the transmission to the front wheels via universal drive shaft.
• An abundance of metal parts is incorporated for a high level of realism.
Length: 525mm, Width: 278mm, Height: 275mm, Weight: 3.2kg
Tread: 200mm (Front), 218mm (Rear)
Tire Width/Diameter (F/R): 60/123mm
Type 540 Motor
Longitudinally-Mounted Motor Shaft-Driven 4WD
Front & Rear 6-Pinion Differential Gears
Front & Rear Oil Dampers
Gear Ratio; 1st Gear=1：54.63 (4WD), 2nd Gear=1：40.49 (2WD), 3rd Gear=1：27.92 (2WD)
Requires an Electronic Speed Controller & 4-Channel radio system (sold separately)
Looking at buying this RC Toyota Bruiser. Order It Now.
Have a great day.
Viks Hobbies & Models.
Visit our online store.