Thunder Tiger-Mini Titan V2-Helicopter- 4712-Kit
The Mini Titan E325 , It Delivers the most impressive flight performance you will find in the highly competitive and high octane, 450 class mini electric helicopter.
Mini Titan E325 V2. Tons of very impressive features have been injected to create the ultimate 3D machine in its category: lightweight Carbon / Aluminum main frame, full metal rotor head, lightweight 3D paddles, carbon fin, reinforced main shaft and a totally-redesigned fiberglass canopy.
And There is More.
The V2 also comes equipped with radically longer rotor grips & rigid hub for generating additional lift and awesome responsiveness, even when flown under standard-size blades.
To top it off, roll rate is exponentially faster than any other 450-size helicopter, thanks to a lower blade-to-ground height, a high-positioned battery tray & motor mount design keeping CG much closer to the main rotor disc. “Pendulum” effect is reduced to a minimum making the V2 is much more stable platform. The longer grips & hub generates more left and brings extremely crisp & accurate pitch response.
With the Mini Titan E325 V2 machine, 3D pilots can finally get their hands on a totally aggressive performer : best power-to-weight & the widest adjustable mixing ratio among any 450-class helicopter
Below is some pictures of it Features
Basic Specifications For Mini Titan V2
Main Blade Length 325mm
Main Rotor Diameter–745mm
Motor Drive Gear–13T
Main Gear –150T
Tail Rotor Diameter–156mm
Tail Drive Gear–124
Tail Pulley — 11T
Weight (w/0 battery)approx. 625g
2-piece Reinforced Carbon Main Frame (1.5mm)
2. Super Rigid Carbon Frame & CNC Machined Aluminum Construction
3. Slim & Aerodynamic Pre-Painted Fiberglass Canopy
4. One-piece Machined Aluminum Mast Block/Servo Mount
5. Adjustable Bell-Hiller Mixing Ratio
6. Equipped With Lightweight Paddles for 3D (4.4gr)
7. Integrated One-piece High-positioned Battery & ESC Tray,
8. Metal & Carbon Light Tail Case/ Metal Grips
9. One-piece Low Gravity Molded Skid With Integrated Antenna Holder
10. Canopy with Integrated Heat Sink For Efficient Thermal Dissipation
11. Exclusive Receiver Tray
12. Come with a High Performance 3700KV Brushless Motor & 40A ESC as Standard equipment (4712-K11)
This is a kit.
No radio Set/ receiver.
More information. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave your phone No and we will get back to you.
We are Mount Isa Online Shop. Free Delivery Mount Isa.
Open hours. On Call- Enquires Welcome.
Have a great day.
Please leave a Comment.
Have you got a helicopter like this
Tell us your story.