RC Places the T-28 Trojan
The North American T-28 ‘Trojan’, a piston powered two seater trainer aircraft, was the last piston powered trainer to enter service with the United States Air Force and Navy. Designed in the 1950’s, this aircraft played a key role in helping pilots transition from basic trainers to jet aircraft.
The T-28 version we are offering is based on a plane that was restored to airworthy in 1991-1994. It has the distinctive “Just Dreamin'” nose art. Our version has a separate decal of the nose art so it’s up to you whether or not to apply it.
The Arrows T-28 is one of the easiest flying aircraft on the market today. A beginner with basic flight experience could easily fly the T-28 with ease- without the assistance of a gyro system.
Featuring a realistic three bladed propeller, rivets, panel lines, retracts, landing gear doors and functional flaps, the T-28 looks as real as its full sized counterpart.
A powerful 40A ESC and 3536 850kV power system provides more than adequate thrust whenever necessary.
The Arrows Hobby T-28 is a perfect aircraft for pilots transitioning from high winged aircraft and those who are looking for a scale aircraft that is easy to fly.
- High power-to-weight ratio
- Realistic scale details
- Simple yet robust airframe
- Easy assembly
- No glue required
- Environmentally friendly water-based paint
- 3536 850kV outrunner brushless motor (installed)
- 40A ESC installed with XT60 connector
- Electronic retractable landing gear (installed)
- Servos (installed)
- 6-Channel radio transmitter
- 6-Channel receiver
- 3-Cell 11.1V 2200mAh LiPo battery with XT60 connector. We have found 32003s battery will fit and remove the need to add weight to the nose.
- 3-Cell compatible battery charger
T-28 Trojan – Spare parts are available.
E-Mail Us- find out it this aircraft is in email@example.com
Delivery 6-10 days.
Viks Hobbies & Models.
Leave us a comment, Tell us more about this RC aircraft, if you have one.