1/5 Scale Baja 1970 Ford Mustang.
The first thing to hit anyone who watches a radio-controlled car in action is how it looks – how realistic it is, how big it is and how it drives – and in the case of the Baja 5R, it quite simply looks amazing! Its size and speed, combined with the sound of the engine and exhaust smoke, all combine for an experience you must see for yourself. We’ve taken the classic muscle car styling of the 1970 Ford Boss Mustang and made it 1/5 scale – turning the Baja chassis into an amazing model almost 1 yard/meter long! Matched with satin chrome vintage-style wheels, the overall look is absolutely stunning – this really is a case of “the bigger, the better”!
Large-Scale Muscle Car Excitement!
The Baja 5R On-Road takes the HPI Baja concept to all-new places: right to the streets! With a lowered suspension designed purely for on-road action, the Baja 5R is the perfect way to enjoy large-scale fun while burning up the pavement! The iconic 1970 Ford Boss Mustang is the perfect fit for the rear-wheel drive large scale chassis, and the vintage 8-spoke wheels and Tarmac Buster tires are the ideal match for the Baja 5R’s classic muscle car looks! The suspension and drivetrain is based on the extremely tough off-road Baja 5B race buggy, so you know the on-road version will be super-tough in any situation, plus it will be very easy to find spares and upgrades. The Fuelie 23cc engine will give the Baja 5R wheelspinning power and enough top speed to make your pulse race! The Baja 5R On-Road: Baja-tough tarmac performance!
On-Road Baja Performance
Large-scale fans immediately took to the Baja line-up from HPI Racing when it was introduced, and RC hobbyists looking for something new and BIG have loved every version of the Baja since it was released. With the Baja 5R dedicated on-road version of our hugely popular Baja 5B off-road buggy, large scale RC fans have a whole new reason to love the Baja! A specialized set of suspension parts lowers the front and rear of the chassis to make it ideal for on-road driving, and the soft rubber of our realistic Tarmac Buster on-road tires enhance the handling and make driving the Baja 5R a total blast!
- Factory-assembled Ready-To-Run large scale gas-powered muscle car
- Fitted with pre-painted officially licensed 1970 Ford Boss Mustang large scale body
- Beadlock 8-spoke satin chrome wheels fitted with black heavy duty beadlock rims
- Real rubber Tarmac Buster tires with retro styled tread pattern
- Latest Heavy-Duty drivetrain option parts installed
- 2.4GHz FHSS radio system with failsafe
- New 4mm aluminum monocoque chassis with zero kick-up for optimal on-road performance
- Powerful 23cc gasoline 2-stroke engine
- Torx T27 engine screws
- 700cc fuel tank provides 45 minutes of driving
- High flow muffler
- 8,000 RPM performance clutch
- VVC/HD externally adjustable shock absorbers
- All-new front and rear lowered shock mounts
- All-new lowered front and rear hub carriers
- Extra-durable suspension derived from the Baja 5B, 5T and 5SC
- Large dense foam bumper mounted to extra-thick bumper mount
- All-new front, rear and side body mounts for enhanced body rigidity
- Viscous torque differential
- Enclosed radio box
- External battery charging plug
- Durable roll cage protects engine
- Gunmetal anodizing for super-cool looks
- Complete set of ball bearings
- 100cc of 2-stroke oil included
- 6V 3000mAh receiver pack and universal, multi-region wall charger included
- 4 AA batteries for transmitter included.
#115123 Baja 5R 1970 Ford Mustang Boss 302
Pre-Assembled 1/5th scale 2WD on-road with Fuelie 23cc
2.4GHz FHSS radio system, 3000mAh receiver pack and painted body.
Includes comprehensive instruction manual.
WHAT YOU NEED Pump Gasoline/Petrol and Fuel Can
INCLUDES:4 AA Batteries for Transmitter, 6.0V 3000mAh Receiver Pack, multi-region receiver pack charger and 100cc of 2-stroke oil.
Viks Hobbies & Models.
Please leave a comment, if you like this post.
Have A great Day.