Order Now Due
Futura V2 part number FMS112P eta mid June.
Order Now. so you don’t miss out.
The FMS 80mm FUTURA V2
The FMS Futura is a licensed sport jet developed by FMS in conjunction with Tomahawk- Aviation. Designed by a Sino-German team of engineers, the Futura represents the pinnacle of what a foam jet can be. While retaining V1 features such as the CNC metal trailing-link landing gear for rough field operations, robust airframe with high-strength wing spars, oversized electronics bay etc. The FMS 80mm Futura V2 is upgraded with 13g all-metal digital servos for increased precision and torque, improved plug-type connectors that are durable and reliable, and an attractive blue paint scheme. Powering the Futura V2 is an industry-leading Hobbywing 100A ESC paired with an uprated 3280-KV2100 motor turning an 80mm 12 bladed fan- delivering breathtaking power with absolute confidence. Pedigree matters! Fly the ultimate sports jet- the FMS 80mm Futura V2!
1. Power system: Hobbywing 100A ESC, 3280-KV2100 motor, 80mm 12 bladed fan
2. CNC all-metal landing gear. 10mm diameter worm drive, trailing-link suspension, highly precise and robust.
3. All servos upgraded to 13g all-metal units for improved precision and torque
4. Large tires- suitable for rough-field operations
5. Oversized electronics bay for easy maintenance and accepts large capacity batteries
6. Glue-less assembly, the aircraft is built with only 10 screws
7. Environmentally friendly water-based paint
8. Newly designed latch prevents unexpected canopy release in flight
9. Improved plug-type connectors for added durability and reliability
10. Attractive light-blue paint scheme
The FMS 80mm FUTURA V2- Kit No ASS40100.
Viks Hobbies & Models.