Featuring some exciting design features coupled with Hobao’s well known quality, the DC1 may well be the rig that ticks all the boxes for value and performance.
Kits or Ready To Run.
Available in either unassembled kit form or factory finished ready-to-run. The RTR version is available with a grey or blue finished scale inspired bodyshell that is feature rich with numerous scale moulded touches such as front headlight buckets for LED lights, moulded inner and outer wheel arches, roof bars, snorkel, door handles, wipers, running boards, mirrors and grill.
Despite being a new entrant into the scale trail crawler scene, Hobao have a platform that will have even the most die-hard seasoned scalers wanting to experience the DC1.
HoBao DC1 Trail Crawler Features:
- Heavily detailed semi-scale bodyshell with clear windows and moulded accessories
- Moulded bull bar bumpers and roof rack
- Aluminium chassis rails
- Aluminium adjustable oil filled shock absorbers
- Aluminium links with angled rod ends
- Aluminium motor heatsink
- Panhard rod mounting for steering servo
- Aluminium rail chassis
- Dual clipper clutch system
- Heavy duty centre slider driveshafts
- Universal CVA front driveshafts
- Spacious and detailed interior section
- Front and rear inner fender mudguards
- Steel front & rear drive gears and locker
- Transfer case with servo operated 2-speed
- Painted body and assembled chassis
- HoBao 2.4ghz radio system
- HoBao 18kg High Torque Metal Gear Servo
- 550 brushed 27T motor
- Hobbywing WP 60Amp brushed speed control
- Items Needed
- Battery and Charger
Viks Hobbies & Model Home